Find out what is the best weed grinder for your cannabis needs today on Cannabasics #112.
Sponsored by New York Vape Shop (Free gift with code: Ruff3) https://nyvapeshop.com/
Learn How To Make Cannabis Oil Capsules or THC Caps today on Cannabasics episode 85
THC Caps can be made from strong cannabis infused coconut or olive oil using cannabis flowers or rosin chips, or both. They can be taken orally to give you all the effects of marijuana edibles without the added calories. Now here’s what you need to make Cannabis Oil Capsules.
- Cannabis flowers and/or Rosin Chips
- Sunflower/ Soy Lecithin ( https://amzn.to/2Gn9VcS )
- Coconut/ Olive Oil
- Fillable capsules (size 0) ( https://amzn.to/2GD666R )
Small oven safe containers with measurements ( https://amzn.to/2J4OAHd )
Syringes for filling caps: https://amzn.to/2uDyilt
- DECARB: Decarboxylate Cannabis Flowers in oven preheated to 250° F for 25 minutes. This will convert the THCa (acid) in the cannabis into the more psychoactive THC. You do not need to decarboxylate the rosin chips. If using only Rosin Chips the heat from pressing the cannabis has done this already and you can proceed directly to step 2.
- INFUSE: Crumble Rosin Chips and combine with lecithin and oil in a small, narrow, oven-safe dish.Cover, place the container in a shallow pan of water and place the entire water bath in the oven still preheated to 250° F. Let it Infuse for 2 hours. You can stir it half way through.
- FILTER: After a full 2 hours, remove from oven, let cool and strain through a fine mesh filter. Squeeze out thoroughly to recover as much cannabis oil as you can.
- FILL: Use a syringe to fill each capsule, close the cap and store until use. (You can freeze for long term storage.)
Learn How To Make Cannabis Infused Olive Oil Garlic Pasta today on Infused Eats #45
This simple recipe uses a very potent cannabis infused olive oil that you can make in the oven or using the awesome Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser. Check out the herbal infuser at: www.theherbalinfuser.com and Save $$$ with code RUFFHOUSE
1 lb spaghetti, linguine, etc.
1/2 cup – 2 tbsps regular olive oil
3 – 4 cloves garlic
2 tbsps cannabis infused olive oil
1 tablespoon dried parsley
salt and pepper (to taste)
Toppings Optional (Chicken, Cheese)
- Grind and decarb the cannabis if using dried cannabis flowers.
- Combine cannabis and/or rosin chips into 2 tablespoons olive oil and optionally a couple of milliliters lecithin. Infuse in oven for 2 hours.
- Strain the cannabis material from the oil when finished through a fine mesh screen.
- Slice the garlic very thinly.
- Cook pasta following directions on the box.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Remove the pan from the heat when the thinnest slices of garlic begin to turn brown.
- Add in the infused oil and mix to combine. Add in the noodles and the reserved noodle water as desired.
- Add the parsley, salt and pepper.
- Garnish or top to your preference and serve hot or store as desired.
ruffhousestudios.com/deals for all our partner discounts and offers.
Watch the full Cooking with Cannabis Playlist: ruffhousestudios.com/videos/cooking-with-marijuana/
Learn How To Make eCig Juice From Rosin Press Wax today on Cannabasics.
Today we use very high quality Live Rosin and fresh pressed rosin from Jungle Boyz grown PurplePunch from TLC dispensary and turn it into ejuice for wax vaporizers.
Sponsored by https://waxliquidizer.com
Learn How To Make Marijuana Gummies using Vegetable Glycerin Cannabis Tincture on Cannabasics #30
Note: For this recipe you need cannabis tincture made with Vegetable Glycerin. Here is our recipe for that: How to Make Cannabis Tincture With Vegetable Glycerin
Ingredients Healthier Version:
2 Tablespoons Cannabis Tincture
1 Cup Fruit Juice/ Kombucha, etc. (Divided)
2 Tablespoon Unflavored Gelatin
Ingredients Easy Version:
2 Tablespoons Tincture
1 Cup Water (Divided)
1 (3.75 oz.) Pack Flavored Jell-O
2 (.25 oz.) packs Unflavored Gelatin
Mix gelatin and ¼ cup juice set aside
Add remaining juice to saucepan on medium heat. Just before it boils add tincture and mix.
Add gelatin/ juice mixture and mix well.
Pour into greased molds and let cool in refrigerator.